Table booking for WJC gigs at Meow.
You are able to purchase tickets, using a credit card, and book a table for WJC gigs up to eight weeks ahead. The management of Meow provide this facility through the website ‘Under the radar’. The booking will attract a ‘Booking Fee’ of $2 a ticket. (eg. a member price of $15 will cost $17 through ‘Under The Radar’).
This arrangement does not affect your ability to walk up
and ‘Pay at the Door’.
The bookings close at 4:00pm on the day of the Gig. The table will be booked under the nominated name and Meow will place a label on a table with the booker's name and number of seats booked.
The WJC member on the door will require you to supply evidence of the booking to check it off against the booking list. A printed ticket or telephone image are acceptable. If your party are not arriving together all must have a copy of the ticket. Table bookings for two seats may be asked to share a table.
It must be appreciated that if you attend late at the performance ‘mob rule’ may have invaded your table. So be on time.
To use this booking system ‘Under the Radar’ require you to ‘Join’ i.e. complete a registration process. This is a simple process that requires you to invent a username and a password. Once registered, you are required to ‘log-in’.
The best route to the booking page is through Meow website:
2. Scroll down to the Jazz Club Gig you want and click BUY. This takes you to ‘Under the Radar’ website. A photo and write-up will appear with the options to buy either Students, Members or General tickets. When you choose your option a request appears at the bottom (in yellow) for you to ‘Log-in’ or ‘Join’
3. Click ‘Join’, fill in a form with your details and then ‘Join’ and ‘Log-in’.
4. Then select 'Buy Tickets' for one category: General, Member, or Student
5. Enter the name you want to appear on the ticket and the number of tickets (1-5) you want to purchase in that category, tick "accept the Terms and Conditions" and click "Buy Now"
6. You will now enter a secure DPS payment page where you'll enter your credit card details
7. Once your payment is accepted click "next" to return to undertheradar.co.nz. If you want to book for people in other categories and have them at your table you will need to do a repeat booking for each other category and pay separately. This will be quicker because you will not need to repeat the joining process.
8. By giving the same name on your bookings the Meow staff will know to group you all together. If you want to use your Complimentary ticket for another non- member at your table you can arrange this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name you used for your booking.
9. You can choose to print your ETicket/s straight away or an email will be sent to you with a link to your ETicket if you want to print it out later. Or grab the free mobile app (available for iPhone and Android) from your app store so that you can display them on a smartphone to gain entry.
10. You can get a list of all your tickets by logging into Undertheradar.co.nz, clicking on 'My UTR' (top right) then 'My Tickets'.